Two-component flexible epoxy injection resin for concrete injections, and can be used in either dry or wet conditions
Pre-weighted two-component epoxy resin, which cures into a flexible compound. Suitable for applications in dry or wet structures with slight movements, where a flexible product is required.
- A-component : epoxy resin.
- B-component : polyamine hardener.
- Insensitive to humidity
- Cures in damp/wet environment
- Deep penetration in the cracks
- Very good adhesion: exceeds concrete cohesion
- Solvent free
- Cured DENEPOX™ LM is resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, greases and petroleum derivatives (*)
(*) For chemical resistance please contact your local GCP representative
Field of Application
- Low pressure injection for flexible bonding of cracks and microcracks in dry or wet concrete
- Sealing of porous low density concrete
- Flexible joints in floors
- DENEPOX™ LM is not suited for applications in contact with moving water
1. Surface preparation
- Surfaces to be repaired or sealed must be clean and sound. The concrete surface must be free of dust, laitance, sealers, grease or any other contaminants that might influence bonding of the resin to the concrete.
2. Injection ports
- Entry ports for injecting should be approved devices spaced at appropriate intervals to accomplish full penetration of the resin into the cracks or voids.
- Drilling of cracks for packers needs to be executed in accordance with local regulations. After drilling the hole, insert packer
Glued ports (plastic or metal)
- The injection ports should be fixed to the surface of the crack with MULTITEK™ Adhesive SDW.
- Apply a layer of MULTITEK™ Adhesive SDW, polyester paste or fast curing cement to the surface of the crack.
- Mix the pre-weighted quantities of resin (A-component) and hardener (B-component) with a low speed mixer (300rpm) until a homogeneous liquid is obtained. Never mix more material than the quantity that can be used up within 20 minutes.
- Mix ratio A/B: 1/1.1 by weight.
- The crack can be injected with a manual (single piston) pump or a mechanical (single or double piston) injection pump.
- Uncured material and equipment should be cleaned with Washing Agent Eco.
|B-component:||Yellow transparent liquid|
Has to be estimated by the engineer or operator and depends on width and depth of the cracks and voids.
Technical Data / Properties
|Density At 23°C||Approx. 1.11g / cm3||ASTM D-638|
|Viscosity At 25°C||Approx. 850 - 990 mPa.s||ISO 3219|
|Density At 23°C||Approx. 0.97g / cm3||ASTM D-638|
|Viscosity At 25°C||Approx. 500 - 1700 mPa.s||ISO 3219|
|Viscosity At 25°C||Approx 1000 mPa.s||ISO 3219|
|Pot life (100 g at 25°C)||Approx. 25 minutes||Test DNT|
|Full cured DENEPOX™ LM|
|Hardness||Approx 95 Shore A
Approx. 40 – 45 Shore D
|Tensile Strength||> 4 N/mm2||ISO 527|
|Elongation At Break||Approx 70 %||ISO 527|
|Tear Resistance||Approx 24N / mm||ISO 34-1|
|Adhesion To Dry Concrete Cohesion||Surpasses concrete||ISO 4624|
|Adhesion To Wet Concrete||> 3 N / mm2||JC/T 1041-2007|
|Minimum Application Temperature||10°C||Test DNT|
|A-component:||Net 2kg metal pail|
|B-component:||Net 2.2kg metal pail|
|A-component:||Net 20kg metal pail|
|B-component:||Net 22kg metal pail|
DENEPOX™ LM should be stored under cover, clear of the ground in a dry location. Protect from moisture and frost. Shelf life: 2 years.
To be ordered separately
- IP 1C-Manual hand pump.
- IP 1C-Compact electrical airless diaphragm pump.
- Packers and connectors.
(Please consult the relevant Technical Data Sheets)
Health and Safety
DENEPOX™ LM A-component is classified as irritating. DENEPOX™ LM B-component is classified as corrosive. Always wear protective clothing, gloves and protective goggles. For full information, consult the relevant Material Safety Data Sheet.
gcpat.uk | United Kingdom customer service: +44 (0) 1480 478421
We hope the information here will be helpful. It is based on data and knowledge considered to be true and accurate, and is offered for consideration, investigation and verification by the user, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statements, recommendations, and suggestions in conjunction with our conditions of sale, which apply to all goods supplied by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use that would infringe any patent, copyright, or other third party right.
DENEPOX is a trademark, which may be registered in the United States and/or other countries, of GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. This trademark list has been compiled using available published information as of the publication date and may not accurately reflect current trademark ownership or status.
© Copyright 2018 GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 62 Whittemore Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
This document is only current as of the last updated date stated below and is valid only for use in the United Kingdom. It is important that you always refer to the currently available information at the URL below to provide the most current product information at the time of use. Additional literature such as Contractor Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Detail Drawings and detailing recommendations and other relevant documents are also available on www.gcpat.uk. Information found on other websites must not be relied upon, as they may not be up-to-date or applicable to the conditions in your location and we do not accept any responsibility for their content. If there are any conflicts or if you need more information, please contact GCP Customer Service.
Last Updated: 2018-11-30