HYTEC loose laid sheet waterproofing
Flexible sheet membrane for the protection of rail structures
HYTEC is a loose laid, flexible polypropylene sheet waterproofing membrane which offers exceptional physical performance properties. Joints are completed by heat-welding. Developed specifically for fast track limited possessions for rail operators when deck and climate conditions are uncertain, and on masonry arch bridges where no continuous deck exists.
What is HYTEC sheet waterproofing?
The HYTEC system is ideally suited to concrete, steel, iron and masonry rail structures with loose-filled, ageing or friable substrates. HYTEC is a naturally flexible material which can be seamed on site or preformed into large sheets off-site, allowing flexibility with application. The HYTEC system is fast to apply, offers high tear and puncture resistance for long lasting protection and weather tolerant to allow year round application, ideal for short possession rail refurbishment projects.
- Can be applied to concrete, steel, iron and masonry rail structures
- Naturally flexible material; no plasticisers to leach out
- Sheet membrane can be seamed on site or preformed into large sheets off-site
- Speed of application
- Weather tolerant, effective across wide range of temperatures
- High tear and puncture resistance