Innovation in Highway Maintenance
GCP acquired Stirling Lloyd in May 2017. Together, we have a new and powerful combination of industry expertise, product innovation and global technical support that we call the Combined Advantage. Our products lead the way in fast application and return to service to reduce disruption during critical highway maintenance works.
Our product offering spans a variety of highway maintenance and repair products from our long lasting SAFETRACK® high friction surfacing and line marking to our full range of HAPAS approved crack and joint sealing systems.
Our range of highway maintenance and repair solutions consist of:
- SAFETRACK® HW High Friction Surfacing: Designed to provide greater road user safety in areas where collisions are a risk. Used in areas such as deceleration approach areas, accident remediation schemes, pedestrian crossings, junctions and roundabouts, traffic segregation and bus lanes. The SAFETRACK® system consists of a unique resin binder with aggregate over scatter and creates a strong bond to a range of substrates for long lasting durability. The system is cold applied and fast curing for fast return to service at any time of year, including overnight winter working. SAFETRACK® HW is a Type 1 HAPAS approved system and Clause 924 compliant.
- SAFETRACK® LM Line Marking: A cold applied line marking system which offers long-term durability and colour stability. The SAFETRACK® LM system is cold applied, cures rapidly and lasts much longer than traditional line marking technologies, therefore reducing disruption normally created by repetitive maintenance. SAFETRACK® LM Retromax incorporates reflective glass beads providing long term retro-reflectivity in addition to good skid resistance
- SAFETRACK® SC Coloured Surfacing: Ideal for car parking, segregated cycle lanes and pedestrian areas where the highest levels of skid resistance are not needed, SAFETRACK® SC provides visible surface demarcation. Available in a variety of colours, the SAFETRACK® SC system offers long-term fade resistance and UV stability.
- Safetrack CT -: Provides strong colour demarcation and excellent resistance to wear combined with high levels of skid resistance, even under heavy traffic conditions. For the high wear on highway colour demarcation such as cycle lanes and bus lanes.
- SAFETRACK® Crack Infill: A cold applied, fast curing system for long term repair of open or fretted joints in asphalt roads. The SAFETRACK® Crack Infill system is ideal for the infill and sealing of open joints, seams and cracks in road surfaces to prevent deterioration and extend the life of the road surface. Available in High Modulus and Flexible grades, both systems are HAPAS approved with a life expectancy of >5 years.
- SAFETRACK® EPM: A self-compacting rapid repair system for well-constructed asphalt and concrete road surfaces. The SAFETRACK® EPM was specifically designed as an Emergency Patching Material (EPM) for Highways England trunk road and motorway network.
- SAFETRACK® Inlaid Road Repair: An asphalt road repair system for the reinstatement of cracks, joints and slots in road surfaces. Developed to minimise road closures and traffic management costs, the SAFETRACK® Inlaid Road Repair system can be installed across a range of temperatures including below freezing. HAPAS approved in the UK as an Inlaid crack and joint repair system in both High Modulus (HM) and Flexible (F) grades.
- SAFETRACK® Overbanding: A versatile and robust solution designed for overbanding of cracks, seams and reinstatements in asphalt. SAFETRACK® Overbanding is a high performance, cold applied, liquid system available in both High Modulus and Flexible grades and HAPAS approved for the highway network and fully compliant with the HAUC SROH (specification for the reinstatement of openings in highways).
We develop and manufacture our highways product range with the aim to reduce disruption with long-lasting systems that are fast and simple to apply. Whatever your needs, GCP partner with you from the design stage through to project delivery, providing ongoing support and the expertise that you need to deliver your project.