ADVA® high-range water reducers
High-range water reducers used to consistently produce high strength concrete
What is ADVA®?
ADVA® is a family of high-range water reducers used in the production of ready mix, precast and prestressed concrete. In addition to providing excellent water reduction, ADVA® products generate higher compressive strengths, better slump retention, improved rheology, enhanced air control, superior finishability and robustness across a wide range of materials, including both flowable and self-consolidating concrete.
ADVA® Product Documents
|Product Name||Product Data Sheet|
|ADVA® Floor 200|
|ADVA® Floor 250|
|ADVA® FLOW 602|
|ADVA® XR 3005|
|ADVA® XR 3009|
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
ADVA® 122 is a high range water-reducer intended for use in a variety of concrete applications. It is designed to impart neutral set properties and dramatic improvements in finishing properties to concrete, enabling placement and compaction operations to be carried out efficiently.
- ADVA® 122 is highly efficient and enables the production of high slump concrete
- ADVA® 122 aids cohesion and pumping operations
- ADVA® 122 exhibits neutral and predictable retardation characteristics
ADVA® 605 is a new generation liquid high range water reducer/superplasticiser specifically intended for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- ADVA® 605 is suitable for nominal consistence concrete, with improved rheology
- Flexible dosage response so allow a wide range of water-reduction or increased consistence
- Suitable for volumetric batch-on-site concrete production for dispensing and dosing control
ADVA® 630 is a high performance liquid superplasticiser designed for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- ADVA 630 is especially suitable for producing high consistence concrete, with excellent rheology and consistence retention properties.
- Using suitable mix designs ADVA 630 can be used to achieve extended consistence life over normal superplasticisers, even with difficult cements.
- High consistence concrete with low w/c ratio.
ADVA® 650 is a high efficiency superplasticising admixture designed to impart extremely high workability to readymixed concrete.
- High consistence flowing concrete
- Minimal impact on setting time.
- Suitable for use in mix designs containing fly ash, ggbs or silica fume.
Suitable for producing high consistence concrete, with excellent rheology and consistence retention properties
ADVA® 655 is a high performance liquid superplasticiser designed for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- High consistence concrete
- Minimal impact on the setting time
- Suitable for use in mix designs containing fly ash,ggbs or sifica fume
ADVA® Floor 200 is a high range water-reducing admixture for concrete floors.
- Makes flooring finishing operations easier and quicker.
- Highly efficient, producing high slump concrete at very low dosage.
- Finishing enhancer
It is designed to impart neutral set and improvements in finishing properties to concrete, enabling placement of concrete and powerfloating operations to be carried out more easily.
ADVA® Floor 250 is a new generation flooring admixture, which combines the workability and strength enhancing properties of polycarboxylate technology with proven GCP shrinkage reducing performance.
- Reduced cracking
- Reduced curling
- Reduced joint movement
- Enhanced workability
- ADVA® Floor 250 can generally be used with all types of Portland cements. It is also effective in concretes containing pulverised fuel ash or ground granulated blast furnace slag.
ADVA® FLOW 602 is a high efficiency, new generation liquid superplasticiser designed to yield high range water reduction, short setting time, high consistence and high early compressive strength concrete as required by the precast industry.
- ADVA® FLOW 602 is especially suitable for producing high range water reductions, allowing considerable increases in compressive strength
- ADVA® FLOW 602 is extremely dose efficient, allowing the production of very high flow and self-compacting concrete without excessive admixture dosage and at ‘normal’ water contents
- ADVA® FLOW 602 provides improved impermeability and durability characteristics with reduced defects
ADVA XR 3005 is a high performance superplasticiser designed for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- ADVA® XR 3005 is especially suitable for producing high consistence concrete, with excellent rheology and consistence retention properties
- High consistence flowing concrete can be obtained by incorporating ADVA® XR 3005 with highly flexible dosage to allow water reductions from 10 to 30%
- Minimal impact on setting time
ADVA XR 3009 is a high performance superplasticiser designed for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- ADVA XR 3009 is especially suitable for producing high consistence concrete, with excellent rheology and consistence retention properties
- With suitable mix designs ADVA XR 3009 can be used to achieve extended consistence life, even with difficult cements
- High consistence flowing concrete can be obtained by incorporating ADVA XR 3009 with highly flexible dosage to allow water reductions from 10 to 30%
ADVA® products do it all
Whether it’s keeping the water/cement ratio to a minimum while achieving high strength and durability or producing extremely workable high slump, there's not a lot that ADVA® products can't do.
ADVA® 405 when used in Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) provides excellent blemish-free form finishes. ADVA® 198 provides excellent slump retention and near neutral set properties. From design to production to construction, there's no aspect of the concrete creation process that ADVA® can't help with.
What are the benefits of Self-Consolidating Concrete?
Self-Consolidating Concrete is a highly flowable, non-segregating concrete that spreads into place, fills formwork, self-compacts and encapsulates even the most congested reinforcement, all without any mechanical vibration.
SCC produced with ADVA® products provides unique advantages over conventional flowing concrete:
Lower SCC viscosity
- No blocking
Workability, durability, high strength result in superior concrete
ADVA® products are high efficiency polycarboxylate-based superplasticisers especially formulated to extend slump-flow life while imparting extreme workability without segregation to concrete, to achieve high early compressive strength.
These ADVA® products can:
Produce SCC concrete with extremely high levels of workability without segregation.
Provide superior water tolerance to the concrete making it less susceptible to normal manufacturing moisture fluctuations.
Extend slump life to enable batch plant adjustments and predictable job site plastic properties.
Provide superior concrete surface finish characteristics with reduced bugholing.
Perfect your mix with GCP Technical Services
There is a wide variety of admixtures in the ADVA® product family to achieve nearly any desired result for ready mix, precast and prestressed concrete. We work closely with all of our clients to ensure that they can get the results they want. Our global support team offers 24/7 assistance and consultation for concrete producers.