METASET® ResiFilla concrete levelling, repair and smoothing system.
High performance, rapid-hardening polymeric fill/repair compounds.
Solutions for defective concrete, stone and some asphalt surfaces.
It is key that substrate preparation systems do not hold up project progression. METASET® ResiFilla is a rapid hardening levelling repair and smoothing compound for concrete, stone and asphalt surfaces based on unique ESSELAC® technology. The system combines a low viscosity resin with specially graded inert fillers, they rapidly develop full compressive strength with excellent thermal and mechanical shock resistance, even at sub-zero temperatures.
METASET® Product Documents
|Product Name||Product Data Sheet|
|METASET® FLEX SEALANT|
|METASET® Scratch Coat|
|METASET® SMOOTHING PRIMER|
|METASET® STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE|
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
METASET® Flex Sealants are cold applied, fast curing, gap fillers based on Stirling Lloyd’s, now GCP Applied Technologies, unique ESSELAC® advanced resin technology and extensive experience in the development of high performance sealants, that have been designed for sealing joints and gaps where low movement is likely to occur.
- Fast curing, even at sub-zero temperatures
- Fully reactive and solvent free
- Low temperature flexibility with a high elongation at break
METASET® ResiFilla are high performance, polymeric fill / repair compounds based on our advanced proprietary ESSELAC® resin technology and extensive experience in the development of high performance repair materials for the construction industry.
- Rapid cure to full strength: 1 to 2 hours across a wide temperature range down to 0°C. Special grades can be supplied to enable curing down to -20°C.
- Can be mechanically loaded after 1-4 hours1, minimising disruption and maximising site productivity
ETASET® Scratch Coat is a three-component slurry screed, based on Stirling Lloyd’s, now GCP Applied Technologies, unique ESSELAC® advanced resin technology and extensive experience in the development of high performance levelling screeds that cures rapidly by chemical reaction.
METASET® Scratch Coat provides an economical solution to levelling substrates prior to the application of other GCP coatings. It is suitable for use on both concrete and asphalt. It is designed to fill all voids, blowholes and level tamped surfaces.
METASET® Smoothing Primer is a two-component slurry screed based on GCP Applied Technologies’ unique ESSELAC® advanced resin technology and extensive experience in developing high performance slurry screed primers.
METASET® Structural Adhesive is a two component, flexible, multi-purpose adhesive based on GCP’s (formerly Stirling Lloyd) unique ESSELAC® advanced resin technology.
- Fast curing
- Excellent ageing properties
- Can be applied underwater
What are METASET® ResiFilla Compounds?
METASET® ResiFilla is used for the levelling, repair and smoothing of damaged or deeply textured horizontal surfaces. It can be extended with coarse aggregates to treat depths of over 10mm. For use on vertical or steeply inclined surfaces, METASET® ResiFilla vertical is also available.
METASET® ResiFilla can be used in on range of areas, particularly on projects where avoiding delays is essential such as;
- Concrete roads and ramps
- Bridge and car park decks
- Driveways and pavements
- Loading bays and warehouses
- Floor maintenance
- Cold Stores
- Airport runways and aprons
- Raising and grouting manhole covers and bedding street furniture
- METASET® ResiFilla is CE Marked under EN1504-3 for which a Declaration of Performance is available on request
- Rapid cure to full strength: 1-2 hours across a wide temperature range to help project progression
- Can be mechanically loaded after 1-4 hours, minimising disruption
- Excellent resistance against UV ageing and weathering
- Comparable to concrete in compressive strength but greater flexibility
- Excellent bond to many construction materials
- More flexible than epoxy or polyester materials and more compatible with concrete
- High impact and shock resistance
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis up to 20% concentration
- Impervious to water, brine, grease, oil and cleaning solutions