METASET® ResiFilla concrete levelling, repair and smoothing system.
High performance, rapid-hardening polymeric fill/repair compounds.
Solutions for defective concrete, stone and some asphalt surfaces.
It is key that substrate preparation systems do not hold up project progression. METASET® ResiFilla is a rapid hardening levelling repair and smoothing compound for concrete, stone and asphalt surfaces based on unique ESSELAC® technology. The system combines a low viscosity resin with specially graded inert fillers, they rapidly develop full compressive strength with excellent thermal and mechanical shock resistance, even at sub-zero temperatures.
What are METASET® ResiFilla Compounds?
METASET® ResiFilla is used for the levelling, repair and smoothing of damaged or deeply textured horizontal surfaces. It can be extended with coarse aggregates to treat depths of over 10mm. For use on vertical or steeply inclined surfaces, METASET® ResiFilla vertical is also available.
METASET® ResiFilla can be used in on range of areas, particularly on projects where avoiding delays is essential such as;
- Concrete roads and ramps
- Bridge and car park decks
- Driveways and pavements
- Loading bays and warehouses
- Floor maintenance
- Cold Stores
- Airport runways and aprons
- Raising and grouting manhole covers and bedding street furniture
- METASET® ResiFilla is CE Marked under EN1504-3 for which a Declaration of Performance is available on request
- Rapid cure to full strength: 1-2 hours across a wide temperature range to help project progression
- Can be mechanically loaded after 1-4 hours, minimising disruption
- Excellent resistance against UV ageing and weathering
- Comparable to concrete in compressive strength but greater flexibility
- Excellent bond to many construction materials
- More flexible than epoxy or polyester materials and more compatible with concrete
- High impact and shock resistance
- Resistant to most acids and alkalis up to 20% concentration
- Impervious to water, brine, grease, oil and cleaning solutions